We’re busily getting ready for our first season ministering to hikers on the Appalachian Trail in New York. We’ve got Bibles (over a hundred of them!) and are working on creating a “Hikers Guide to Unionville, NY” which includes an invitationto our church’s worship service and Wednesday prayer meeting. We’ve also been renovating our old house to be able to host hiker guests overnight.
There’s a lot of stuff though that we don’t yet have. If you have any of these things and can find a way to get them to us, or if you’d like to make a donation to help us purchase these items, thatwill go a long way towards achieving our goals.
We’re looking for:
– Couches or fold out couches.
– Bedframes or bunkbeds, mattresses and boxsprings.
– A new toilet. (preferably white)
– Laundry baskets or hampers
– A chest freezer
– A ladder
– An infinite supply of whole bean coffee
-A card table or folding table
– Pillows and pillow sheets
-A pressure washer
-An indoor wooden bench
-And You! Come visit us and stay a while! And we can always use your prayers.
– Banzai, Hot Drinks, and Maplecakes